OEPC offers two weekly Women’s Bible Studies - Sisters, during the day and Grace Girls in the evening. Choose what fits your schedule!
Both groups will start off the year with a six week video series study called Faithful Abundant True. The study includes sessions with Kay Arthur, Priscilla Shirer, and Beth Moore.
Sisters begins Tuesday, September 17 2019 and will meet Tuesdays at 1:00pm in Room 202. If you would like to join Sisters - click here.
Grace Girls begins Wednesday, September 18 2019 and will meet Wednesdays from 7:00pm to 9:00pm in Fellowship Hall through October 30. If you would like to join Grace Girls - click here.
Invite your neighbors and friends, all are welcome!
Sisters Bible Study
- Our Mission: "To make disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ through in-depth Bible study, sharing, and prayer."
- About Us: We are a diverse group of women of all ages, backgrounds, and Bible knowledge. Our group consists of both OEPC members and non-members.
- Meeting Time: We meet weekly on Tuesday afternoons from 1:00pm to 3:00pm in Room 202 at the church. Our time together includes worship, devotions, prayer, small group sharing from our lesson, and a large group teaching time. Periodically we enjoy fellowship luncheons and outreach projects together.
- What We Study: Faithful Abundant True, a six week video study with sessions by Kay Arthur, Priscilla Shirer, and Beth Moore
Grace Girls Bible Study
- We meet every Wednesdays from 7:00pm to 9:00pm in Fellowship Hall from September to October. Our time together includes a teaching video, small group discussion and prayer time. We are so grateful for the gift of God’s grace and want to learn more about how to show that in our lives. All women are welcome. Our group is open to new members!
Women's Association Circles
- Our Mission: “To meet in small groups for fellowship and Bible study, to support various Christian organizations, and to provide service to the church such as luncheons or receptions after funerals or memorial services.”
- About Us: Our membership is comprised of women who have retired or who are of retirement age.
- Meeting Time: There are currently three small groups, or “Circles”, that meet for Bible study and group projects:
- Rebecca Circle meets on the 4th Tuesday at 11:15 AM. Circle Leader, Lois Cox.
(Meets at the church)
- Hannah Circle meets on the 2nd Thursday at Noon. Circle Leader, Ginny Reynolds.
(Meets in homes)
- Priscilla Circle meets on the 3rd Tuesday at 7:30 PM. Circle Leader, Linda Schmierer.
(Meets in homes)
- What We Study: Each Circle picks its own Bible Study.