Preschool Moms Bible Study
Using a book called Chaotic Joy by Megan Breedlove a new Bible Study is being launched for moms in the preschool! No Bible experience needed just drop in and enjoy a time to talk about life in the midst of Motherhood.
Dates: Sept. 25, Oct. 9, Oct. 23 and Nov. 13
Location: Upstairs, 2nd classroom, Room 202
Sisters Bible Study
- Our Mission: "To make disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ through in-depth Bible study, sharing, and prayer."
- About Us: We are a diverse group of women of all ages, backgrounds, and Bible knowledge. Our group consists of both OEPC members and non-members.
- Meeting Time: We meet weekly on Tuesday afternoons from 1 to 3 from September to May at the church. Our time together includes worship, devotions, prayer, small group sharing from our lesson, and a large group teaching time. Periodically we enjoy fellowship luncheons and outreach projects together.
- What We Study: A new study will begin in the Fall. If you are interested in joining our group, please let the church office know.
Grace Girls Small Group
Our group is called the "Grace Girls" because we are always growing and learning about God's grace. We have all ages and wonderful discussions! We meet every other Wednesday evening from 7 to 9 PM in the church Fellowship Hall. It has a group discussion section and a video. Our group is open to new members! Please join us!
Women's Association Circle Bible Studies
- Our Mission: “To meet in small groups for fellowship and Bible study, to support various Christian organizations, and to provide service to the church such as luncheons or receptions after funerals or memorial services.”
- About Us: Our membership is comprised of women who have retired or who are of retriement age.
- Meeting Time: There are currently three small groups, or “Circles”, that meet for Bible study and group projects:
- Rebecca Circle meets on the 4th Tuesday at 11:15 AM. Circle Leader, Lois Cox.
(Meets at the church)
- Hannah Circle meets on the 2nd Thursday at Noon. Circle Leader, Ginny Reynolds.
(Meets in homes)
- Priscilla Circle meets on the 3rd Tuesday at 7:30 PM. Circle Leader, Linda Schmierer.
(Meets in homes)
- What We Study: Each Circle picks its own Bible Study.