Sisters Bible Study
- Our Mission: "To make disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ through in-depth Bible study, sharing, and prayer."
- About Us: We are a diverse group of women of all ages, backgrounds, and Bible knowledge. Our group consists of both OEPC members and non-members.
- Meeting Time: We meet weekly on Tuesday afternoons from 1:00pm to 3:00pm in Room 202 at the church. Our time together includes worship, devotions, prayer, small group sharing from our lesson, and a large group teaching time. Periodically we enjoy fellowship luncheons and outreach projects together.
- What We Study: We are studying the book of Genesis. Genesis is the book of beginnings, the foundation of the entire Bible. In this 30-lesson in-depth study, you will find profound, life-changing truths simply stated. We will engage with the creation narratives, the consequences of mankind’s disobedience, and the first signs of God’s loving plan to bring eternal reconciliation. We are not meeting during the summer but we will resume again in the fall.
Grace Girls Small Group
We meet every Wednesday from 7:00pm until 8:30pm in Fellowship Hall from September to April. Our time together includes a teaching video, small group discussion and prayer time. We are so grateful for the gift of God’s grace and want to learn more about how to show that in our lives. All women are welcome! Our group is open to new members! Please join us. Contact Carol Pfister for more information.
Women's Association Circle Bible Studies
- Our Mission: “To meet in small groups for fellowship and Bible study, to support various Christian organizations, and to provide service to the church such as luncheons or receptions after funerals or memorial services.”
- About Us: Our membership is comprised of women who have retired or who are of retirement age.
- Meeting Time: There are currently three small groups, or “Circles”, that meet for Bible study and group projects:
- Rebecca Circle meets on the 4th Tuesday at 11:15 AM. Circle Leader, Lois Cox.
(Meets at the church)
- Hannah Circle meets on the 2nd Thursday at Noon. Circle Leader, Ginny Reynolds.
(Meets in homes)
- Priscilla Circle meets on the 3rd Tuesday at 7:30 PM. Circle Leader, Linda Schmierer.
(Meets in homes)
- What We Study: Each Circle picks its own Bible Study.