8:45am Christian Education
Children's Sunday School
In our Children's Sunday School, the unfolding story of Christ is the underpinning of everything we teach. We use Great Commission Publications Show Me Jesus curriculum for 1st-8th grades. We also give the 1st graders their own NIV New Adventure Bible.
Service Opportunity: Teacher/Helper/Superintendent
Leader/Contact: Al Myers
The Senior High class is for students in grades 9-12. They use Great Commissions Publication "So What" Studies.
Adult Education consists of 3 to 5 classes held each week from September to June and 1 to 2 classes during the summer. Courses are generally offered in six week cycles. Courses deal with the basics of faith, Bible study, church history, theology and doctrine, life application, social issues and Christianity's response to other religions.
Service Opportunity: Teacher
Leader/Contact: Bill McClain
Christian Education Locations:
(Mid-June - Mid-September)
- Nursery & Pre-K - S2 (under the sanctuary)
- Kindergarten and grades 1 through 8 - Rm 102
- Senior High & College age and up - Fellowship Hall and Library
(Mid-September - Mid-June)
- Nursery - Infant- S2, Toddler- S3 (under the sanctuary)
- Pre-K/K - Rm 101 (main floor in the Christian Ed Building)
- 1st and 2nd Grades - Rm 102 (main floor in the Christian Ed Building)
- 3rd and 4th Grades - Rm 201 (upstairs in the Christian Ed Building)
- 5th - 8th Grades - Rm 001 (downstairs in the Christian Ed Building)
- 9th through 12th Grades - Rm 202 (upstairs in the Christian Ed Building)
- College age and up - Fellowship Hall, Library, and Terrace Rooms